Center Port TAPR Body | Mesh Harness | ParticleMax P3 Compact Fitler | P-CAN Compact Filter | Carry Case | Nylon Pouch | Low-profile Exhalation Cap
- Integrates seamlessly with ballistic helmets, eye protection, ear protection, and communication devices
- Lightweight and compact design, ideal for everyday carry in purses, sling packs or backpacks
- Trusted and fielded by the Czech Special Forces
IMPORTANT NOTE: Considering the developing situation in Europe, we are experiencing a drastic surge in orders and inquiries. The current lead time for in-stock products is estimated at 5-7 days. If you are not comfortable with waiting, please refrain from ordering anything on our website.
If you have a question about a product, please make sure to read through the Q&As on the product page before sending us an email. Considering the volume of calls we’ve been receiving, please email us for faster service: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working around the clock to get orders out the door as soon as possible, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we work through this.
The Tactical Air-Purifying Respirator (TAPR) is the first EN-140 certified half-face respirator mask specifically designed for special operations, security actions, and rescue teams. Originally developed to suit the needs of the Czech Special Forces, the TAPR is designed to provide flexible, versatile protection for even the most challenging tactical situations.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TAPR RESPIRATOR MASK:
- Innovative, shooter-friendly design proven by active duty military
- Uses widely available NATO-standard, 40-mm filter cartridges
- Custom mesh head harness for standalone use
- Optional FidLock buckle system for rapid deployment with helmets that use the popular ARC rail or M-LOK system
- Compatible with popular riot control helmet systems, including MSA Gallet and Schuberth riot control helmets
- Compatible with a wide variety of protective goggles, shields, and face masks
- Comes with a hardened travel case
- Ultralight construction (just over 4 oz. without filter)
- Built from high-quality sanitary silicone rubber
- Anatomical design and unique harness system provide true one-size-fits-all protection
- Compatible with our proprietary MIRA Gas Mask Microphone (sold separately)
- Ideal for use with one of three compact gas mask filters (P-CAN Compact, Particlemax P3 Compact, and NBC-17 SOF)
- Dual exhalation valves for easy breathing during long hours of use
- Can be cleaned with common disinfectants for regular/repeated use
- The mask body has a 20-year shelf-life while the head harness and valves have a shelf-life of 10 years and 5 years respectively
- Carries MIRA Safety’s 1-year manufacturer warranty
Today’s special forces and elite law enforcement professionals face an unprecedented range of threats in the field.
And compromising tactical effectiveness for protection simply isn’t an option.
The TAPR is a modular half-face respirator platform that can be configured to integrate with most popular helmet systems and communications gear. It’s engineered for rapid deployment and reliable protection while preserving combat readiness and freedom of movement.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into your plate carrier, battle belt, or rig with the included pouch, the TAPR is often the best practical protection you can carry against a range of lethal and nonlethal threats.
MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY FOR LIMITLESS APPLICATIONS
The TAPR was specifically designed to help top operators tackle dynamic, real-life threats. With years of deployment and active combat use, the TAPR is a top choice among military professionals.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The standard TAPR Kit comes with the following:
Made from silicone rubber for comfort, it has two exhalation ports and a central 40-mm NATO threaded filter connector.
CANADA SHIPPING - STANDARD $15
US SHIPPING - STANDARD $20
WORLDWIDE - STANDARD $25
TYPICAL DELIVERY TIMES:
Within Canada: 5-10 Business Days
International: 15-20 Business Days
At this time, MILBURN MOUNTAIN DEFENSE LIMITED ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, MILBURN MOUNTAIN DEFENSE LIMITED ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. MILBURN MOUNTAIN DEFENSE LIMITED is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
If you're not 100% satisfied within the first 30 days of receiving your product, let us know and we'll do our best to make it right.
- Hassle-free return/exchange policy!
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Nylon- all nylon has a lifetime guarantee, if there is a defect or it is just not functioning the way you thought it would please feel free to contact us and return to have replaced/fixed or exchanged. We want you to be happy with the product you purchased and be able to wear it proudly.
Hard armour- all hard armour plates have a 5 year warranty in which the date of manufacture is indicated on the label of each plate.
WHY CHOOSE MMD AS YOUR CHOICE OF DEFENSE?
COMFORT & FLEXIBILITY
Maximum comfort and flexibility.
Highest quality guarantee.
MADE IN CANADA
Canadian made right out of BC.